Online-Boutique coming soon...
- You must have an account on this site to order online. Prices and add-to-bag buttons are not available until you are logged in.
- Items in your shopping bag will remain for 24 hours. If you do not check out within 24 hours, the items will become available to other customers.
- Checkout involves 4 steps: Shopping Bag review, Shipping / billing address, and Payment.
- Once we have received your order, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an order confirmation but a notification that we have received your requested order.
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. We make every effort to feature only in-stock items. Occasionally we may sell out of featured items. If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email within 5 business days and will not be charged.
- Online Boutique Orders: We currently accept payments online via Paypal. Paypal accepts credit/debit cards even if you do not have a paypal account.
- Arts Festivals and Private Events: Credit/Debit Cards and Cash accepted.
- Private Commisions: Credit/Debit Cards, Checks or Cash accepted.
- Customers in Pennsylvania are subject to 7% sales tax (6% PA, 1% Allegheny County). Sales tax will be added to your order at checkout.
- For items in stock, orders will be shipped 2-7 days after confirmation of payment, by your chosen shipping method/speed.
- Preorder items will be shipped 2-7 days from their availablity date.
- You will receive an email when your item ships. You may inquire as to the estimated shipping date.
- We are not currently offering international orders or shipments.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS:
- Orders can be modified or cancelled within 24 hours via request, as long as the items have not yet been shipped.
- Custom orders are subject to a cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to decline orders for payment rejection, shipping restrictions, or items out of stock.
- Items will not be accepted without an RMA number. To receive an Return Authorization Number, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For your protection, please be sure to add insurance to the package when shipping for the full purchase amount.
We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during transit to our studio.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Please review our policies below regarding accepted returns, exchanges or repairs.
- Online Boutique Orders: If you are unhappy with a regularly priced item that you have purchased from our online boutique, you must request an RMA number.
Items must be received 7 days after the RMA is issued. Items must be in original packaging and in perfect, unworn condition.
A gift voucher for our online boutique will be issued upon our receipt and inspection of the returned item. Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Private Events, Arts Festivals: If you are unhappy with a regularly priced item that you have purchased from us at a private event or recent arts festival,
you may return it within 7 days of purchase with the original packaging and in perfect, unworn condition, for a gift voucher/credit on our online store.
The voucher will be issued upon our receipt and inspection of the returned item. Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Custom items, discounted items, or other special promotions if indicated, are not returnable.
- Purchases from participating retailers: Items purchased through any of our participating retailers must be
returned to the store from where the purchase was made and are subject to the retailer's policies for Returns/Repairs/Exchanges.
- We stand behind our quality and dedication and are happy to provide repairs on items for breakage or damage caused by defects in craftsmanship or materials,
free of charge for 6 months from the date of purchase. If the item cannot be repaired, a comparable item exchange or store credit can be issued.
- Lost items are not covered.
- Normal expected wear is not covered.
- Any modifications or repairs made by another jeweler, individual, or company, voids warranty.
- Maintenance inconsistent with the provided care instructions voids warranty.
- Damage resulting from mishandling, atypical use, or abuse, voids warranty.
- Polishing service is available for jewelry items for a $20 fee plus shipping. Allow 1-2 weeks for polishing.
- Jewelry items priced above $200 qualify for free polishing for the first year after purchase.
- Please contact us about repair requests.
- Repairs typically require 4-6 weeks.
- To obtain a replacement, we request that you send us the remaining earring for matching.
Without the remaining earring as reference, we cannot accept a return in the case you are dissatisfied with the replacement.
- If a replacement is in stock, the cost is half the regular price (not sale or promotional prices) of the full pair of earrings plus shipping.
- If we need to make a new earring to match, there is an additional $50 fee.
- If an acceptable replacement is not possible, a new pair of similar-priced earrings can be purchased at a 25% discount if remaining earring is returned and in good condition.
- Earring replacements typically require 4-6 weeks.
Last Update: 23-Mar-2018 07:19 PM